Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to ensure that your transactions will be protected. All credit card information, such as the credit card number, expiry date and card holder name is encrypted.
We accept Visa, Master Card and Amex.
We accept cash (bills smaller than $50), Visa, Master Card and Kernels Gift Cards. Some stores also accept Amex; please check at the store.
You will be charged for your online order once your billing information has been submitted. You will be presented with a printable confirmation which will display your order, customer information and a unique order code referencing the specific order. The printable confirmation will be emailed to you once you have completed the ordering process.
All amounts on our website Online Shop are shown in Canadian Dollars. For our U.S. customers (sending a gift card to a Canadian recipient), your order will be converted to U.S. dollars on your credit card statement.
Yes, you will be emailed a printable confirmation summarizing your online order.
In addition, on your chosen day of pick-up, you will receive an Order Pick-up Confirmation confirming the pick-up time, location you have chosen and a unique receipt number. Show this email and receipt number to the staff at the store, in order to pick-up your popcorn.
Yes, you can purchase a Kernels Plastic Gift Card which will be mailed to you, or you can purchase a Kernels Virtual Gift Card which will be emailed to your chosen recipient.
KERNELS VIRTUAL GIFT CARDS:
- How quickly will my gift card be delivered? Virtual Gift Cards are delivered within minutes.
- How is the gift card delivered? Your chosen recipient will receive an email containing a link to their Virtual Gift Card. They should click on the link to view their card. Their card can then be printed from their computer, or displayed on their mobile phone.
- What denominations are available in a Virtual Card? They are available in amounts from $15 to $50.
- Can I reload the Virtual Gift Card? Yes, our Virtual Gift Cards are reloadable at any Kernels Mall Store in Canada.
- Does the Virtual Gift Card expire? No; there is no expiry date.
KERNELS PLASTIC GIFT CARDS:
- What denominations are available online in the Kernels Gift Card? They are available in amounts from $15 to $50.
- Can the card be reloaded? Yes, our Kernels Gift cards are reloadable at any Kernels Mall Store in Canada.
- Does the Kernels Plastic Gift Card expire? No; there is no expiry date.
Yes, you can check your Gift Card Balance on the Kernels website; use the Check Balance link, on the top navigation bar.
Yes, you can add your Kernels Gift Card to both Apple and Google Wallets.
Yes, Kernels Popcorn Perks is our Loyalty Program which rewards our Kernels fans. It’s more than a thank you. To learn more click https://www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/popcorn-perks-terms
Or click here to complete the fillable form https://www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/footer/links/corporate-gifts
Sorry, at this time we do not ship outside of Canada.
Yes, our customers can call toll free at 1 (888) 267-6262 ext #214.
The following are the approximate number of cups of popcorn, in each bag size:
Grab – 3 Cups
Small – 9 Cups
Medium – 15 Cups
Large – 21 Cups
Big – 36 Cups
Party – 132 Cups
Please click the link to our fillable form https://www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/job-opportunities
Please click the link to our fillable Canadian Form https://www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/canadian-franchising
Please click the link to our fillable International Form https://www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/international-development
Please click the link to our fillable form https://www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/footer/links/fundraising
We no longer have a refill program, no items are refillable.
All Kernels bags that are sold must be properly sealed closed for freshness; the bags are re-sealable.
Our popcorn stays delicious for up to 2 weeks, if kept sealed and stored in a cool dry place.