PERKS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you would like to protect your Card, sign on to our Kernels SHOP and add your card to your profile. Report any lost or stolen card to email@example.com. Only registered Cards can be replaced.
- Your Card must be registered by adding it to your Profile, before you can redeem points.
- To participate in this program, you must be 14 years of age or older.
- A Member's Profile will be erased after 24 Months of inactivity in accordance with new mandated data privacy requirements.
- On your Account under communication preferences, you can now opt in or out of receiving marketing emails.
- Cards cannot be combined.
- Your Card must be presented at time of purchase to obtain points.
- For every $1 spent pre-tax, you will receive 10 points, so if you spend $10 you will receive 100 points. Please see #6 below for exclusions.
- Points for Perks are not earned on Fundraising & Corporate Orders, or on the purchase of gift cards.
- Each point is equal to $0.01, so if you have collected 100 points you would have $1 to redeem.
- You can redeem your dollars anytime you want, so no minimum accumulation is required. Please note that your Card must be registered to redeem points.
- You can use your Perks Dollars on any product at our mall retail locations and on our online SHOP (for store side pick-up).
- Perks points can be accumulated until a customer decides to redeem them. Perks points do not expire.
- Your Card history can be checked on our website at https://kernels.checkyourcardbalance.com/en/login. You can also check your balance at any participating retail mall location across Canada.
- The value on your Card is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Card can be used online at Kernels SHOP (for store side pick-up) and at all retail mall locations across Canada. Kernels Baskin Robbins street front locations (co-branded), or any of the Delivery Sites are not part of the Perks Program.
- All visuals, trademarks, and materials are the exclusive property of Kernels Popcorn Limited and are protected by copyright and trademark law.
- The personal information collected by registering your Card is governed by our Privacy Statement.https://www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/footer/links/privacy
- Kernels Popcorn Limited reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without notice.
2023 Kernels Popcorn Limited.
All Rights Reserved