KERNELS POPCORN PERKS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) If you would like to protect your Popcorn Perks Card, register it by adding it to your Kernels Profile at www.kernelspopcorn.com. Report immediately a lost or stolen card to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only registered Cards can be replaced.
2) Your Popcorn Perks card must be registered by adding it to your Kernels Profile, before you can redeem points.
3) Popcorn Perks cards cannot be combined.
4) A Popcorn Perks card must be presented at time of purchase to obtain points.
5) One (1) point will be earned on every $0.50 spent (before tax). Please see #6 below for exclusions.
7) 150 points can be redeemed for one (1) Free Medium Bag of any Maximum or Deluxe flavour. Clusters are excluded (Creamy Creamy Caramel, Double Double Butter and Double Hit).
8) Popcorn Perks points can be accumulated until a customer decides to redeem them. Popcorn Perks points do not expire.
9) Your Popcorn Perks Card history can be checked on our website at www.kernelspopcorn.com, once you have registered it by adding your Popcorn Perks Card to your Kernels Profile. You can also check your balance at any participating Kernels Popcorn locations across Canada.
10) The value on your Popcorn Perks Card is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11) The Kernels Popcorn Perks Card can be used online at Kernels SHOP and at all Kernels Popcorn stores across Canada. Kernels Baskin Robbins locations (co-branded) are not part of the Perks Card Program.
12) All visuals, trademarks, and materials are the exclusive property of Kernels Popcorn Limited and are protected by copyright and trademark law. The personal information collected by registering your Popcorn Perks Card is governed by our Privacy Statement. www.kernelspopcorn.com/pages/footer/links/privacy
13) Kernels Popcorn Limited reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without notice.