By  Kernels Popcorn | | Tagged " Pop Talk "
If the stormy weather is keeping your kids inside, we've got a fun craft for them that POPs! Simple and easy, it's an ideal activity for kids of all ages. The best part? Snacking while working is totally encouraged!
- Kernels popcorn of your choice
- Construction paper
1. Collect some sticks or twigs from outside. If damp, allow them to dry.
2. Glue the twigs down to make the shape of a tree.
3. Attach popcorn.
4. Allow to dry.
5. Sit back and admire your masterpiece, Picasso!
Have you used popcorn in crafts? If you have, let us know your favourite in the comments below!
- The Optimism Fever, have you caught it yet!
- United Goes Viral
- Light It Up Blue
- Live from Toronto, it's Live Chat for Kernels Customers!
- February is Heart Month
- Customer Corner
- Deliver the WOW!
- Value Unique Services
- What do they Love about US?
- Gratitude and Attitude
- Your Positive Impact on Customers
- Being Thankful