Kooking With Kernels: Hot Chocolate
By  Kernels Popcorn | | Tagged " Pop Talk "
Nothing warms you up on a chilly day like a piping cup of hot chocolate. The coziest of drinks, a warm cup of cocoa feels like a hug on a cold winter day. When the weather outside is frightful, add a crunch to this cold-weather classic with this simple and delicious recipe.
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- 3 cups milk
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tbs. sugar
- ½ cup mini-marshmallows
- ½ cup Kernels Creamy Caramel popcorn
- Chocolate sauce
1. Bring ¾ cup of water to simmer.
2. Whisk in the cocoa powder until no lumps remain, then add milk and return to a simmer.
3. Whisk in chocolate and sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy and chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
4. Divide hot chocolate among mugs. Top with marshmallows and popcorn.
5. Drizzle with chocolate sauce (if desired)
Makes 4 servings
- The Optimism Fever, have you caught it yet!
- United Goes Viral
- Light It Up Blue
- Live from Toronto, it's Live Chat for Kernels Customers!
- February is Heart Month
- Customer Corner
- Deliver the WOW!
- Value Unique Services
- What do they Love about US?
- Gratitude and Attitude
- Your Positive Impact on Customers
- Being Thankful